Search your option
CANCELLATION OF TRADE LICENSE
The trade license issued can be cancelled any time by following the procedure mentioned below
• If there are employees, who are still on the company rolls, their contract should be cancelled.
• Visit the Tas'heel Centre and fill in the Labour Establishment Card Cancellation form. No fees is payable.
(The cancellation form is needed even if the Labour Establishment Card was not made)
• The application should be sealed and signed by the authorized signatories of the Company.
• The signed application should be submitted to any branch of the Labour Office. The labour office will stamp the application which is as their NOC .
• The license cancellation form of Department of Economic Development should be filled. It should be signed by the owner and submitted at DED.
• A fee of AED 1,010 would have to paid at DED who would issue a file number
• The file number issued by DED should be taken to Department of Protective Services (DPS). This is needed to get a clearance from the Police. After their verification the police would send their clearance electronically to DED.
• After the police clearance has been sent visit DED again.
• Deposit a fee of AED 110 and you would be issued the Cancellation Certificate
• Visit the Immigration Head Office situated at Jaffiya and submit the following documents
1. Cancellation Certificate issued by DED
2. Request Letter (in Arabic)
3. Original Immigration Establishment Card
If the Immigration Establishment Card has been lost you should contact the police and give a request letter (in Arabic) along with a fee of AED 20 to issue a Certificate of Loss. The police would take 2 days to issue the certificate.
No fees is payable at the Immigration Office for cancellation but a fine of AED 50 per month will be imposed if the card has expired.
For more details contact www.aonebusiness.ae You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97142564744 and 971506944914. Also note our Toll Free Number as 800-2287.